Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Thief (#326 of 365+)

“Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men, because you know that the Lord will reward everyone for whatever good he does, whether he is slave or free” (Ephesians 6:7-8)

I’ll be away from convenient access to the internet for a few days but I’m still going to have my daily devotional time! How about you? If you want to view Joni’s devotional reading for today, why not purchase a copy of her award-winning book “Pearls of Great Price”? Trust me, it’s worth it!

Want to start your day with some great “positive and encouraging” Christian music? Listen to K-LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An encouragement, a simple prayer, or a pithy observation... I would appreciate hearing from you. May God richly bless your day! ~Joanna